Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
11th August 2018
- Main stories: Is Corbyn in denial? Labour's anti-Semitism crisis
- Controversy: Boris and the burqa
- People: Tom Daley has always dreamt of having children
- Best British article: Why we must dump council tax
- Best International article: Will we soon be printing our own guns at home?
- Health: Abstention linked to dementia
- Talking points: Smartphones: could we live without them?
- Obituaries: Mick Jagger's favourite antiques dealer
- The Last Word: Big Brother comes to China
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.