Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
- Main stories: The final hurdle: Can May still make a deal?
- Controversy: The hounding of Damian Green
- People: Elon Musk’s broken heart
- Best British article: There’s danger lurking in our seaside towns…
- Best articles: International - Is Trump losing his marbles?
- Health: How much do babies understand?
- Talking points: The bitcoin boom: madder than tulip fever?
- Obituaries: The creator of the Brambly Hedge books
- Last Word: The film star who helped invent Wi-Fi
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.