Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
29th April 2017
- Main stories: A French revolution: Toppling the old guard
- Controversy: Labour pains
- People: The teenager who defied Islamic State
- Best British article: This election has been cleverly timed
- Best articles: International: Chechnya’s vicious strongman targets gays
- Health: Using bacteria to clear landmines
- Talking points: The stiff upper lip: on the way out?
- Obituaries: Motown songwriter who saved Stevie Wonder’s career
- Last Word: The making of a Prime Minister
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.