Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
21st November 2020
- Main stories: Johnson’s “reboot”
- Controversy: Democracy in tatters
- People: Arundel’s singing nuns
- Best British article: Art shouldn’t forsake its duty to truth
- Best International article: Massacre in Mozambique: Islamic State tightens its grip
- Health & Science: British teens are shorter
- Talking points: Exit Cummings: All change at No.10?
- Obituaries: Des O’Connor: The genial kind of light entertainment
- The Last Word: “My few minutes of terror” near the Afghan border
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.