Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
21st April 2018
- Main stories: May goes to war: The strike on Syria
- Controversy: May’s Syrian gambit
- People: David Lammy: “Look, why do I have to start everything?”
- Best British article: The Kremlin has corrupted our capital
- Best International article: Is Hungary’s “Viktator” trashing the EU’s core values?
- Health: Communism: a downer for health
- Talking points: Facebook: Zuckerberg in the hot seat
- Obituaries: The Czech director of One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- The Last Word: Three decades on death row: an innocent man’s search for justice
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.