Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
18th August 2018
- Main stories: Out of control? Boris splits the Tories
- Controversy: Death on the high street
- People: Earlier this year Malala Yousafzai returned to Pakistan for the first time since she was shot in the head by the Taliban as a 15-year old schoolgirl
- Best British article: Donating organs should remain a gift
- Best International article: Venezuela attack shows the danger of armed drones
- Health: Is too much sleep risky?
- Talking points: Harry Kane: putting his foot in it
- Obituaries: The greatest writer of his time?
- The Last Word: The strange history of the pineapple
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.