Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
18th May 2019
- Main stories: Farage rides the wave: Will he triumph on Thursday?
- Controversy: Baker’s offensive tweet
- People: Mavis Staples: Turning down Bob Dylan
- Best British article: A nursing crisis of our own making
- Best International article: How Maduro survived the coup
- Health & Science: Virus treatment saves teenager
- Talking points: The Tories: betting on a new leader
- Obituaries: The difficult life of Doris Day
- The Last Word: America’s favourite prosperity preacher
Subscribers: read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.