Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
- Main stories: May’s second serve: Can she stay in the game?
- Controversy: May’s relaunch
- People: Paxman blasts the BBC
- Best British article: Why so few homes are now affordable
- Best articles: International: Will Qatar be brought to hell by its neighbours?
- Health: The march of the sex robots
- Talking points: Can anyone stop Kim?
- Obituaries: France’s greatest stateswoman
- Last Word: Small pleasures – What makes tiny things so fascinating?
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.