Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
8th November 2019
- Main Stories: The Brexit wrecker?: Farage’s threat to the Tories
- Controversy: High hopes for Hoyle
- People: Michaella McCollum: From Ibiza to a Peruvian jail cell
- Best British Article: Our red meat is greener than their avocados
- Best American Article: Days of rage: millions of Lebanese take to the streets
- Health & Science: Teaching rats to drive
- Talking Points: The Commons: “a toxic environment”
- Obituaries: Robert Evans: How “the Kid” conquered Hollywood
- The Last Word: Apocalypse soon: the end of the world as we know it?
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 issues for £6 today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.