Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
- Main stories: Moggmania: Could this man lead the Tories?
- Controversy: The Korea missile crisis
- People: “It’s nobody’s business how much I earn” – Vanessa Feltz
- Best British article: Don’t listen to the advocates of “Lexit”
- Best articles: International
South Africa’s president Zuma hangs on – for now
- Health: Cannibalism in Somerset
- Talking points: Child sex gangs: a question of race?
- Obituaries: The original rhinestone cowboy
- Last Word: The great shrink
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.