Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
18th January 2020
- Main Stories: Fleeing the Firm: The fairy tale that soured
- Controversy: Life after Corbyn
- People: Nigella Lawson’s recipe for growing old
- Best British Article: How a bull’s penis can teach us tolerance
- Best American Article: Targeting Jews as scapegoats: the rise in anti-Semitic violence
- Health and Science: How puffins scratch an itch
- Talking Points: Brexit: now the hard work begins
- Obituaries: Sir Roger Scruton: Britain’s favourite reactionary
- The Last Word: “Humans were not centre stage” – how cave art puts us in our place
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.