Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
20th October 2018
- Main stories: Can May survive?: The desperate dash for a deal
- Controversy: A Tory welfare nightmare
- People: The truth about Tina Turner
- Best British article: Fight obesity with kindness, not insults
- Best International article: America deserves the blame for the rise in lawlessness
- Health & Science: The mice with two mums and no dad
- Talking points: Banksy shredded: the fine art of destruction
- Obituaries: Famed “latin lover” of the package holiday boom
- The Last Word: How K-Pop conquered the world
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.