Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
4th December 2021
- Main stories: A Covid Christmas?: The threat from Omicron
- Controversy: Undiplomatic relations
- People: Jeremy Clarkson has been reborn
- Best British article: If we can’t forget, we can never forgive
- Best American article: Vigilante justice: losing faith in “the system”
- Health & Science: Face masks help stop Covid
- Talking points: Is Doctor Who driving men to crime?
- Obituaries: How Sondheim reinvented the musical
- The Last Word: A “most peculiar” crime: the Mansfield murders
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.