Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
8th December 2018
- Main stories: France in turmoil: How Macron lost his grip
- Controversy: The pivot to Norway
- People: Wanda Sykes: My regrets about Roseanne
- Best British article: Why Carry On films capture Britain’s spirit
- Best American article: The Russia connection: is Mueller closing in on Trump?
- Health & Science: Humans off the hook for extinctions
- Talking points: George H.W. Bush: A kinder, gentler President
- Obituaries: Baroness Trumpington: Indomitable Tory peer who became a late-life celebrity
- The Last Word: How olive oil funds the Mafia
Subscribers: read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.