Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
22nd February 2020
- Main Stories: Johnson’s power grab: The move on No.11
- Controversy: Labour’s identity crisis
- People: The pains of “the human polar bear”
- Best British Article: The sickness at the heart of our GP system
- Best International Article: Crackdown in Iran: the purge of the moderates
- Health and Science: Girls are hitting puberty younger
- Talking Points: Caroline Flack: A victim of the fame game?
- Obituaries: Michael Hoare: Brave mercenary behind the “package holiday coup”
- The Last Word: “A five-year sentence – even saying that makes me weak at the knees”
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.