Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
16th October 2021
- Main stories: A hard winter ahead: Kwarteng’s dilemma
- Controversy: The “Boris cult”
- People: Tom Daley: The lows of a medal winner
- Best British article: The companies that are fouling up our country
- Best Europe article: Sexual abuse: the disgrace of the French Catholic Church
- Health & Science: An implant for depression
- Talking points: The Pandora Papers: the war on tax dodgers
- Obituaries: Sir John Chilcot: Mild-mannered mandarin behind the Chilcot Report
- The Last Word: Rushed appointments, admin and dread: a day in the life of a GP
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.