Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
24th February 2018
- Main stories: Guns in America: Counting the cost of a massacre
- Controversy: The tale of agent Cob
- People: Quincy Jones: The “Ghetto Gump” spills the beans
- Best British article: The terrifying new drug on Britain’s streets
- Best International article: Is Putin “running the show” in Syria?
- Health: Processed food linked to cancer
- Talking points: The Oxfam revelations: just the “tip of the iceberg”?
- Obituaries: Morgan Tsvangirai: Former miner who risked his life for a free Zimbabwe
- The Last Word: Seeping sulphur and hatching flies: the secrets of Whitechapel’s fatberg
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.