Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
20th May 2017
- Main stories: The cult of May
- Controversy: The May supremacy
- People: How Gloria Gaynor survived
- Best British article: It’s crazy to reopen the hunting debate
- Best articles: International: Hanging these criminals won’t solve India’s rape problem
- Health: Is “dairy” harmless after all?
- Talking points: Firing Comey: the “blunder of the decade”?
- Obituaries: Historian who hosted a secret dinner for Mrs Thatcher
- Last Word: How the internet of things will change your life
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.