Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
19th September 2020
- Main stories: The rule of six: A necessary precaution?
- Controversy: Shooting for the Moon
- People: Family life with Julian Assange
- Best British article: Care homes: a tale of cruelty and despair
- Best International article: “I wanted to play it down”: did Trump deceive America?
- Health & Science: The birds who move the earth
- Talking points: California on fire: is the dream over?
- Obituaries: Dame Diana Rigg: The classical actress made a star by TV
- The Last Word: How the race for a vaccine got dirty
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.