Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
17th June 2017
- Main stories: May’s election disaster: Can the PM survive?
- Controversy: A blow to Brexit?
- People: Paul O’Grady
- Best British article: Social media swung this election
- Best articles: International: The blockading of Qatar fuels Middle East hatreds
- Health: Modest drinking shrinks the brain
- Talking points: Labour’s “youthquake”: how Corbyn defied his critics
- Obituaries: Billionaire arms trader who frittered away $250,000 a day
- Last Word: The art forger who fooled the world
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.