Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
14th December 2019
- Main Stories: The final lap: Will Johnson clinch it?
- Controversy: Exit the Brexit party?
- People: Jennifer Hudson: An actress’s tragedy
- Best British Article: The reforesting of the British landscape
- Best American Article: Rudy Giuliani: From hero to zero?
- Health & Science: How the Habsburgs got their jaw
- Talking Points: Peloton: a storm over a static bike
- Obituaries: Gary Rhodes: Spiky-haired chef who put British cooking on the map
- The Last Word: The murder that has rocked Malta
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 issues for £3 today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.