Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
10th April 2021
- Main stories: A two-tier Britain?: The row over vaccine passports
- Controversy: Sexual abuse in schools
- People: Karen Elson: My confusing, humiliating life as a model
- Best British article: Thatcher was wrong about the buses
- Best International article: Islamic State in southern Africa: Mozambique’s crisis
- Health & Science: Using coffee to re-grow a forest
- Talking points: The Arcuri affair: a question of character?
- Obituaries: G. Gordon Liddy: The leader of the Watergate break-in
- The Last Word: The mystery of Sweden’s sleeping refugee children
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.