Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
22nd September 2018
- Main stories: The activist archbishop
- Controversy: Welby’s crusade
- People: Tom Watson wants everyone to feel as good as he does
- Best British article: Policing the streets is not a private matter
- Best International article: Europe has finally lost patience with Orbán
- Health: Why hand dryers spread germs
- Talking points: The Salisbury suspects: a “brazen” message to Britain?
- Obituaries: Fenella Fielding: Versatile actress best remembered for a Carry On film
- The Last Word: The great Chinese art heist
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.