Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
16th June 2018
- Main stories: A Korean romance: Has Trump been duped?
- Controversy: Trump diplomacy
- People: Jonathan Aitken: The former Tory MP about to be ordained as a C of E minister
- Best British article: High street shoppers aren’t being served
- Best international article: The Taiwanese leader defying Beijing
- Health: More children, more heart risk
- Talking points: TV’s tawdry summer smash
- Obituaries: The thong-wearing mullet-haired “King of Clubs”
- The Last Word: Harold Wilson’s unhappy wife
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.